10 Fun Things To Do In Grenada
5. Visit the rum distilleries. The distilleries have been in operations for decades, with one of them using traditional equipment and methods to brew their rum.
6. Run with the Hash House Harriers. They meet every Saturday for an hour long walk or run – you choose. You’ll mingle with locals and expats as they take their exercise and then follow it up with a beer. A great way to see other parts of the island.
7. Walk to a waterfall. There are certainly plenty to choose from. You could go to the 7 Sisters where you’ll find 7 of them, or alternatively go to the Carmel waterfall that is one of the most beautiful on the island.
8. Fish Friday at Gouyave. A fantastic celebration of fish takes place every Friday on the west coast. Fish is the livelihood of the village of Gouyave and they are ready to rejoice with rum, a variety of fish dishes and some great music.
9. Go River Tubing. There is nothing more fun than taking an inflated tyre inner tube down a river. This is quite a mild trip, but rough enough to give you some fun.
10. Take a Jeep Tour Around the Island. This has to be one of the best ways to see the island and experience some of the off the beaten track tracks!
Grenada is a pretty Caribbean island with white sand beaches, friendly people, a fantastic climate and plenty of things to do.