Acapulco- The Romantic Resort City
• Centro Internacional (CICI) is a great water sports park with artificial wave pool, aquarium, dolphin and seal diving shows and more. This is a perfect place for a family outing.
• El Veladero (National Park):
The deciduous forest of this park serves as an important source of water to the city of Acapulco. Various birds and reptiles live in the 7,900acre park which is one of the only natural areas surrounding the city. Trails exist for hiking and horseback riding through the park.
• Delfines Paradise:
You may choose to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat. You can also learn about dolphins and interact with them on water platforms also.
• Tres Palos Lagoon:
Located about 20 miles southeast of Downtown Acapulco its an incredible way of experiencing the Mexican wildlife, right beside the tourist destination of Acapulco. This freshwater lagoon is home to several species of fauna and flora, especially tropical birds.
• Cliff Divers at Night:
Fearless cliff divers of La Quebrada can be experienced from club La Perla restaurant which overlooks the cliffs of La Quebrada where the brave cliff divers dive into the ocean in the dark.
• Coyuca Lagoon:
This fresh water lagoon is one of the most important natural attractions. This picture perfect lagoon is thick with palms, water hyacinths and native flora.
GOLF – Acapulco Tourism :
18 hole Acapulco Princess Golf Course, Acapulco Princess Golf Course and Pierre Marques Golf Course.
• Acapulco Princess Golf Course: Ave Playa Revolcadero, Granjas del Marques, Acapulco, (Ph: 1.800.441.1414)
• Pierre Marques Golf Course: Ave Playa Revolcadero, Granjas del Marques, Acapulco, (Ph: 1.800.441.1414)
• Mayan Palace Acapulco Golf Course: Av. Costera de las Palmas Lote C-1-C, Acapulco, (Ph: 1.800.292.9446)
It is am important part of Acapulco Tourism.