Great Attractions in Honolulu Hawaii
4. Hawaiian Ray Encounter – you can swim in the special lagoon and enjoy the thrills by swimming in this amazing adventurous place. You can use snorkel, the mask and float vests that are provided here.
5. Kauai, Garden Isle Inter Island tour – takes you down to the adventures that take you round scenic ride up to the Waimea river to the romantic Fern Grotto. The tour takes you along the route of Opaekaa falls lookout and overall Hanapepe valley.
6. The magic of Polynesia at Waikiki beach takes you down the magical trailer that captivates the people of all age groups. Cross all the language barriers and become a part of this wonderful magical moment with beautifully done dazzling lasers, special effects, and pyrotechnics. The place also favors you the death trap escape scene and many such defying illusions giving good imaginations. The dinner choices include chicken, sirloin, and lobster.
7. The Pearl Harbor museum was created as a memorial to the people who died in surprise attacks by Japanese forces in the year 1941, the place spreads over the sunken portion of USS Arizona. The tour takes you down the narrated ride through National Cemetery of the Pacific and includes historic points.
8. The Polynesian Cultural center helps you design your own tour to explore unique places like Tahiti, islands of Samoa, Aotearoa, Marquesas and the olden Hawaii that includes demonstrations, cultural games, and other Polynesian presentations.
It is one of the best places to visit for people of all age groups, Honolulu attractions bring you pure excitement and pleasure to enjoy snorkeling and great food.
Tags: Beach Vacation, Diamond Head Hawaii, etraveltrips, Family vacations, Fern Grotto, Hawaii, Hawaii Travel, Hawaii Vacation, Hawaii Vacations, Honolulu, Honolulu Travel, Honolulu vacation, Nu‘uanu Pali, Oahu, Romantic getaways, Scuba Diving, Shopping, sightseeing, USS Arizona Memorial, vacation, Waikiki