Activities you can do in Bali Indonesia
16) Mountain Cycling; If you like cycling, why not enjoy a leisurely cycle with views of the Batur volcano! Lots to see, lots to learn, all on two wheels with an experienced guide. (Bali Adventure Tours)
17) Paragliding; Throw yourself off the sheer cliff faces of Uluwatu into the Indian Ocean! As a beginner you can enjoy great tandem jumps with well qualified professionals with great safety records.
18) Slingshot (Reverse Bungee); Defy gravity Bali style, with some spectacular 50m views! (That is, if you remember to open your eyes!) Not for the faint-hearted. Organisers follow international safety standards.
19) Surfing; If you’ve come with your board you’ll know where to go! If you are keen to learn, there are many schools to choose from, just head for the beach! Whilst Kuta is a good all rounder, Uluwatu,Padang-Padang, and Balangan can provide some great tubes to test the more experienced. (some offer surfing lessons for ages 5+, so the whole family can enjoy surfing all together)
20) Temple Ceremonies; Few visitors to Bali realise that in most instances you will be welcomed to attend local ceremonies as an observer. The great thing is, there is a temple ceremony every single day of the year in Bali, just ask around to find the nearest one during your stay. If you are lucky enough, you may be able to catch one of the Full Moon or Dark Moon ceremonies which attract devotees from far a field and are some of the most colourful events on the island. Please remember that a sensible dress code, and polite/respectful behaviour are essential for continued hospitality towards foreign guests. (Also, please note that women are not allowed in the temples during their menstrual period.)