St Louis Missouri Tourist Attractions
3. For all the nature lovers, plan your visit to explore the Forest park, the place is spread over 1,300 acres of land with colorful lakes, varied attractions and walking pathways. People come here to enjoy the family time together.
4. Visit the most fascinating stopovers at “Mother Road’s” while driving Old Route 66.
5. For absolute fun and free entertainment, you can visit world-class free attractions that includes places like Grant’s farm, Missouri history museum, Science center, Anheuser Busch Brewery, Art Museum and Zoo attractions.
6. Enjoy your time amidst nature by marveling at Missouri Botanical Garden which is one of the world’s top public gardens.
7. Take a visit at kid-friendly attractions like the City museum and the Magic house.
8. Visit Cahokia Mounds, an ancient Indian civilization.
9. Visit some greatest casinos and plan to earn some good money by visiting Harrah’s, Casino Queen, Lumiere Place, Ameristar, The President and many more.
10. Experience the vibrancy of live music at varied area clubs and taverns.
Tags: Anheuser Busch Brewery, etraveltrips, Family vacations, Laumeier Sculpture Park, Lumière Place, Missouri, Missouri Botanical Garden, Missouri History Museum, Shopping, sightseeing, St. Louis, travel