Washington DC Trolley Tour
3. Trolley tours around Washington DC consist of many stops on their way with enough time for passengers to get out of the trolley and explore every site. This type of city tours is ideal for family holidays with children and seniors who will love traveling around the capital without getting tired of walking.
4. The tour guides are kind, experienced and very informative. They will introduce you to the highlights of Washington DC and the American history in a compelling way that will complete the satisfaction of your trip. You will learn a lot of interesting facts about the city and even a few local jokes to keep your happy mood during the trip.
5. The prices of the tickets for DC trolley tours are competitive and tempting. Make a research for the most experienced and reputed tour companies that offer you a fulfilling experience of Washington DC and book your reservations. Check out the free stuff you get too!
Bottled water and free lunch certainly improve the offer.
6. Washington DC trolley tours are especially designed for tourist. You will enjoy a ride through Washington DC on a trolley that travels around on low speed so you can enjoy completely the surroundings. Grab your camera and take as many pictures as you can.
[coupon couponid=”37668″ coupon_align=”cctor_aligncenter” name=”Budget car rental coupons rent a Car Save 10% plus get a free upgrade”]
7. Traveling in a group is a lot more fun than traveling solo. Trolley tours around DC are suitable for big family holidays, school vacations or trips with your friends. You get the chance to interact with other fellow tourists from all over the world. Let’s admit it – there is something special about trolleys that cannot be described with words. Brace yourself for an extraordinary and exciting trip in Washington DC.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, D.C., etraveltrips, Family vacations, Historical site, Hotels in Washington DC, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Museums, New York City, President of the United States, sightseeing, Smithsonian Institution, Smithsonian Institution Building, The White House, Tourism, travel, United States, vacation, Washington, Washington DC, Washington DC vacations, White House