The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai India
Since it opened in 1903, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai has created its own unique history. The hotel is an architectural marvel and brings together Moorish, Oriental and Florentine styles. Offering panoramic views of the Arabian Sea and the Gateway of India, the hotel is a gracious landmark of the city of Mumbai, showcasing contemporary Indian influences along with beautiful vaulted alabaster ceilings, onyx columns, graceful archways, hand-woven silk carpets, crystal chandeliers, a magnificent art collection, an eclectic collection of furniture, and a dramatic cantilever stairway.
Over the past century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai has amassed a diverse collection of paintings and works of art and is a veritable showcase of artifacts and art of the era. From Belgian chandeliers to Goan Christian artifacts, the hotel incorporates a myriad of artistic styles and tastes.
Rooms & Suites
The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai offers generously appointed suites and rooms, each adorned with original paintings and period furniture that exude an aura of old-world charm and elegance. These unforgettable rooms and suites live up to the fantasy of royal splendor.
Taj Club Rooms
Rich and stylish the newly restored Taj Club Rooms are adorned with a rosewood flooring and high ceiling, reminiscent of the hotels old world charm. Guests can enjoy the breathtaking view of the Gateway of India, Arabian Sea, poolside or the bustling Mumbai city.
Room are equipped with a Sony Bravia home theater system, luxurious Italian marble bathrooms equipped with a bathtub and a separate shower cubicle (with hydro massage hand-showers and overhead rain showers).
Guests staying at the Taj Club Rooms are welcomed with a host of in-room amenities such as a bottle of imported wine, box of chocolates, fresh flowers and a fruit basket. They also enjoy a host of other amenities:
- One way airport limousine transfer
- Complimentary breakfast at the Sea Lounge
- Complimentary use of the meeting room for two hours, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Soft Beverages/Cookies throughout the day at the Palace Lounge
- A complimentary bottle of house wine
- Complimentary chocolates, fresh flowers, and a fruit basket
- Complimentary cocktails with a selection of hors d’oeuvres at the Palace Lounge (6.30 pm – 8.00 pm)
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Centre, Steam.
- Twenty-four hours valet service
- Early check-in (9.00 am) and late check-out (6.00 pm), subject to availability
- Complimentary Hi-Tea at the Sea Lounge
- Complimentary Internet Access at the Work Stations at Palace Lounge
- Complimentary after dinner Chocolate and Cognac at the Palace Lounge
Food and Wine
Tags: Arabian Sea, Elephanta Island, etraveltrips, Family vacations, Gateway, Gateway of India, India, india hotels, india travel, india vacation, Jiva Spa, Luxury Hotels, Mumbai, Mumbai Hotels, Mumbai travel, Mumbai vacation, Shopping, sightseeing, taj hotel, Taj Mahal Palace, Top Hotels, travel, travel deals, vacation