Nestled on a 50-acre lush oceanfront, Elbow Beach Bermuda , is named after the stretch of private, pristine shore on which it resides – a beach of pink sand. Set amongst 50 acres of landscaped gardens, the hotel is five minutes from the charming, downtown area of Hamilton, the island’s capital.
Elbow Beach, Bermuda has 98 luxurious hotel rooms and suites, as well as a choice of four stylish restaurants. In addition, we have access to a wealth of leisure amenities for all ages, from tennis and golf to kayaking and scuba diving and world class conference facilities.
A favorite with royalty and celebrities who appreciate the extra privacy afforded by our tropical hi! deaway, Elbow Beach, Bermuda has been delighting guests for over 100 years. Elbow Beach, Bermuda is renowned as one of the finest resorts in Bermuda. Our rooms and suites have recently been completely refurbished.
The breadth of superb amenities in every one means there is no finer place to relax; and from where to enjoy a whole host of sporting and leisure facilities. But as always with Mandarin Oriental, it’s our dedication to discreet, thoughtful service that sets us apart.
The Elbow Beach is an idyllic, intimate luxury resort, just seven minutes from Hamilton, features 98 guest rooms and suites amid 50 acres of landscaped gardens. All rooms offer either garden or ocean views. Guests relax on a private beach dusted with pink sand and lapped by a turquoise sea. Amenities at the Mandarin Oriental property include a pool, spa, fitness room, and several dining options.
- Situated on a stretch of private, pink sand beach
- Five-minute drive to Hamilton
- 98 rooms and suites in secluded cottages
- Three free-standing cottages, each one uniquely designed
- Lido Restaurant
- Mickey’s Beach Bistro & Bar
- Blue Point Poolside Restaurant
- The Deep Lounge and Nightclub
- Sea Breeze Terrace
- Six spa suites, including two couples suites with ocean views
- Extensive treatment menu from around the world delivered by highly trained therapists
- Spa beach pavilion
Meeting and business:
- Conference and banquet facilities for up to 250 guests
- Full-service Business Center
- Over 4,700 square feet of versatile event space, most with ocean views
- A private beach available for private functions
- Scuba-diving and on site dive shop
- Deep-sea fishing
- Horse-riding excursions
- Five tennis courts (three floodlit)
- Climate-controlled, free form swimming pool
- Fully-equipped fitness room
- Beauty salon
- Watersports, including kayaking and snorkelling
- Golf putting green (and four 18-hole golf courses nearby)
- Kids’ Club
- Cycle Livery
- The Library
60 South Shore Road
Paget Parish, Bermuda
+1 (800) 223 7434
+1 (441) 236 3535