Going to a premier destination such as Disney World would be an exciting and fun experience. Finding the perfect place to stay can be quite a difficult decision to make because there are numerous Orlando hotels to choose from. The guests who plan to go to Disney World would either stay at Orlando hotels or Kissimmee hotels.
Amongst these hotels you can find the most budget friendly that also provides excellent service and wonderful amenities. Amenities which you can find in luxury hotels can also be found on low priced Kissimmee hotels as long as you know adequate information about the hotel before deciding to make a reservation for your vacation.
When planning for a trip, as much as possible you would want to maximize the budget that you have; most especially if you are having a budgeted vacation. If you are going to stay at a budget hotel, it is best to look for a hotel which provides complimentary breakfast. This would save you at least one meal for the day and you can use that savings for other purposes in your vacation.
Another way to maximize your vacation budget is to book early. Plan your vacation ahead and make an early reservation for your accommodations. Most hotels would give discounted rates for early birds; you can take advantage of this savings. If you can book at least four months ahead of your travel dates, you may get even better pricing options.
If your vacation would include your extended family members, it is more advisable that you occupy hotel suites or vacation homes or condos. It would lodge more people and would definitely save you a lot compared to occupying an entire floor of the hotel to accommodate you and your family members. Aside from that, there is more space for the family to relax and unwind.
Also check if your chosen hotels provide free shuttle service; transportation can be a problem if you travel with kids. You would not need to rent a vehicle to go around places if the hotel provides free shuttle service. If in case you have brought your own vehicle, find a hotel that offers free parking. You would not want to waste your money paying for parking fees.
Now if you want to stay in a budgeted luxurious hotel because you want to be surrounded by beautiful places; find a hotel which offers amenities such as pool or Jacuzzi for you and the kids to enjoy. Your hotel should have nearby restaurants known for great food and reasonable price; where you and your family can take pleasure of dining out.
You can search the internet for great options on where to stay during your Disney vacation. Surely there is one hotel or vacation home that would suit your qualifications and your budget too. Remember best deals are found near the Disney World. Stay at the hotel with a name brand, because the customer satisfaction is guaranteed at most hotel chains. This guarantee is sometimes not offered by local hotels, so choose the hotel wisely.
- Best Western Lakeside, 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, ☎ +1 800-651-1005,
- Galleria Palms, 3000 Maingate Lane Kissimmee FL,34747, ☎ (407) 396-6300 (fax: (407) 396-8989), checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM.
- Masters Inn Kissimmee, 5367 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, +1 407-396-4020, . AAA approved economy hotel offers discounted room rates close to the parks, and free shuttle transportation to get you there.
- Masters Inn Maingate, 2945 Entry Point Blvd, +1 407-396-7743, . AAA approved Main Gate hotel offers spacious suites, free continental breakfast, and free transportation to Disney.
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, 5876 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, +1 407-396-8040, Toll-free: 800 268-6048, One and two bedroom suites that can sleep up to 10 people with kitchenettes, decorated in a French Quarter motif. Property amenities include pools and sundeck, game room, fitness and business centre, and much more. Free breakfast buffet, nightly managers reception and wireless internet. One mile from the gates of Walt Disney World Resort®, with free scheduled shuttle to major theme parks.
- Radisson Resort, 2900 Parkway Blvd, . A 718 room resort located on 20 acres of tropically landscaped groups and is just 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World. 3 pools, cascading waterfalls, 2 whirlpools and a 40′ water slide. Extensive on site Kids Activities program.
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee, 7470 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, +1 407-396-4400, Toll-free: +1 800-327-9170. A designated “Walt Disney World Good Neighbor” hotel. Restaurant on-site, fitness center, discount tickets on website, 2 pools, meeting space and free shuttle to Walt Disney World.
- Runaway Beach Club, 3000 Bonfire Beach Dr, +1 866-289-0238, . Runaway Beach Club is a family resort where you can choose a 1-, 2- or 3-bedroom suite with Key West cottage-style furnishings.
- Silver Lake Resort, 7751 Black Lake Rd, +1 888-828-6745, A beautiful resort offering 1 and 2 bedroom condos with amenities including a clubhouse, 3 pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, a movie theater, a fitness center, cabana bar, simulated golf, game room, Internet access, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TVs and Jacuzzi tubs, and is located next door to the Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom.
- Suites at Old Town, 5820 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, +1 800-327-9126, 1 mi from Disney Parks. Apartment style suites with full kitchens, dining area and living room with murphy bed. 1 bedroom suite-sleeps 6, 2 bedroom suite-sleeps 10, free shuttle to parks, full eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, full sized refrigerator & coffee maker, spacious dining & living rooms, each room has 2 TV’s & private balcony or patio, free cable TV & HBO, 2 large heated swimming pools, coin laundry on site, game room, and outdoor grill/picnic. Walking distance to 18 restaurants; clubs/bars; Property is next door to Old Town Entertainment and amusement center.
- Claremont Kissimmee, 6051 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy 34747,. Bedroom Suite, Double deluxe and King deluxe, all equipped with Air-conditioning, Cable TV and Safe. Facilities and services are Swimming pool, Café and High-speed Internet access. From USD 50.85.
- Comfort Suites Maingate East, 2775 Florida Plaza Blvd, ☎ +1 407-397-7848, . All-suite rooms with free Internet access, deluxe Continental breakfast, and scheduled shuttle service to major theme parks. Outdoor pool open 24 hours a day.
- Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, 4425 Pleasant Hill Rd, (toll free: +1 888-683-3140), Nude resort offering villas and camper amenities.
- Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa, 8545 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, (toll free: +1 866-797-0018, All Lighthouse Key Resort & Spa suites come complete with the luxury features you would expect at a high end resort. Beyond the attended entrance, a luxurious lakeside suite in a truly majestic realm to call your very own.
- Ramada Heritage Park Kissimmee, 2145 E Irlo Bronson Memorial, +1 407-846-4646,
- Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East, 5678 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, ☎ +1 407-396-4488, Disney Good Neighbor Hotel, free scheduled shuttle to Disney Ticket and Transportation Center – 3 miles away, family friendly, pet friendly, restaurant, 2 pools, laundry facility, free nightly family movies in hotel theater, all rooms include microwave and mini-refrigerator, Kid’s Suites and 2 Room Suites available.
- Travelodge Suites Kissimmee, 4694 W Irlo Bronson, +1 407-396-1780, Studio Suites sleeps 1-5 people, 2 double beds, sofa sleeper, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Property amenities include, free shuttle to all parks, free continental breakfast, free wireless internet, seasonally heated pool, only 4 miles from Disney with a McDonalds next door to hotel.
- Westgate Towers, 7600 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, +1 888-808-7410,. One mile from the gates of Walt Disney World Resort, has a restaurant on-site, pools, a gym and interior corridor rooms.
- Westgate Town Center Resort, 2770 Old Lake Wilson Rd, +1 888-808-7410, Studios, 2, 3, 4 bedroom villas with full kitchens, washer/dryers and whirlpool tubs. Property amenities include movie theater, kids club, mini golf, tennis, marina, pools, hot tubs and much more.
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Spa, 6000 W Osceola Pkwy, ☎ +1 407-586-0000, . Located five minutes from Walt Disney World, this resort includes a 4.5-acre glass-covered atrium that celebrates the entire state of Florida. Features restaurants, La Petite Academy Kids Station, Canyon Ranch Spa Club, shops and live animal displays