Ladera Resort, Saint Lucia
Ladera was once part of Rabot Estate, one of Soufrière‘s oldest and most famous cocoa plantations. In 1982 it was transformed into the unique resort it is today. Taking full advantage of its natural surroundings, Ladera offers a unique design in guest accommodations. The 9 villas and 23 suites all have an “open wall” – the west side of each unit is left open to expose the breathtaking view, and the orientation of the buildings maintains complete privacy.
The villas and suites are constructed of tropical hardwoods, stone and tile, furnished with 19th century French furniture or replicas, wicker and accessories crafted by local artisans. All units are decorated with local artwork and feature magnificent views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
Prepare to be embraced by the lush colors and wild calls of our “naturally” exotic surroundings. Guests in all of the 9 villas and 23 suites enjoy:
- An open wall in each suite transports you directly into the midst of our surrounding hillside paradise, while offering complete privacy and safety.
- A private plunge pool or villa pool with waterfall beckons you to enjoy a refreshing dip with your morning coffee or a relaxing break at any time of the day or night.
- A Dream Pillow Service that enables each guest to choose the perfect pillow for restful sleep that is guaranteed to refresh and restore.
In addition, Ladera offers:
- Complimentary breakfast beginning at 7am.
- Nightly turn down service.
- Full service pool deck with pool attendants ready to provide food, beverage, towel and umbrella service.
- Beach shuttle service throughout the day to Jalousie Beach and Anse Chastanet Beach.
Tags: Beach Vacation, Caribbean, Dasheene, etraveltrips, Family vacations, Hotel, Joséphine de Beauharnais, Ladera, Ladera Resort, Lucia, Luxury Hotels, Piton, Romantic getaways, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia Hotels, Scuba Diving, sightseeing, Spa, Spa Vacations, travel, travel deals, vacation