Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Hotel Palomar is a unique luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia that features 230 stylish guestrooms and suites and 4,500 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting and event space. A striking lobby, superb restaurant and onsite fitness center all reflect Hotel Palomar Philadelphia’s story of Art in Motion. Throughout our boutique hotel, original artwork dynamically interacts with soft hues, luxurious custom furnishings and original architectural detailing.
Your stay in our luxury Kimpton Hotel puts you in the heart of Philadelphia, just steps from top historic, cultural, business and entertainment destinations. The neighborhood offers an internationally renowned music scene, historically rich landscape and a contemporary urban energy that attracts visitors from around the globe. At Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, you are perfectly placed to explore it all: from the world-famous Mutter Museum to Rittenhouse Row’s high-end boutiques; from the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts to Philadelphia’s stunning City Hall, the tallest masonry building in the world.
Business and leisure travelers alike appreciate our unbeatable Center City location and distinctive design. Each of Hotel Palomar’s 194 guestrooms, 19 Spa Rooms and 17 suites is as comfortable as it is artful. Art Deco details reflect our building’s origins while custom furnishings, Frette linens and superb amenities celebrate contemporary luxury. Soft, neutral earth tones are enlivened by tasteful splashes of color and original artwork.
Hotel Palomar’s guestrooms feature:
- Most rooms feature exceptional views of the ever-moving city of Philadelphia
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access in all our guestrooms; complimentary access for our Kimpton InTouch guest loyalty program members
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea bar in our boutique hotel’s living room lobby
- Multi-line, cordless phones with voicemail, speakerphone and dataports; dedicated DID available for extended stays
- Complimentary local and access-card telephone calls
- 37″ LCD flat-screen HDTV with cable access (Energy Star rated)
Tags: Center City Philadelphia, City gateaways, etraveltrips, Historical site, Hotel, Hotel Deals, Hotel Monaco, Hotel Palomar, Kimpton, Palomar Observatory, Philadelphia, Rittenhouse Square, Romantic getaways, Shopping, sightseeing, Top Hotels, travel, travel deals