There are so many things to do and see in St Louis, there are numerous attractions, charming neighborhoods and historic sites to enjoy with family and friends. St Louis attractions are widely popular with tourists all across the globe because of numerous entertaining options it gives.
The St Louis attractions are so large that probably you might not have time to cover everything to see in just one visit. It’s been a routine here that a visitor has surely come here for the second time to cover the attractions left during their first visit. So, gather your pen and papers and start making a list of things that you would be doing or visiting at St Louis.
The place is a hot favorite destination for youngsters and good for family outings. You can get beyond the city limits and explore all the natural treasures on your own. You can take a day trip to St Louis and explore the options all by your own, step out on the extraditions and enjoy the natural beauties of the place.
Here is a short list of must-see options while you visit St Louis, arrange and plan your days well while you are here. Enjoy to the fullest and I am sure you would always want to keep coming back to this lovely location:
1. If you are nature lover, then head straight to Gateway Arch that towers at 630 feet over the Mississippi River.
2. While you are at downtown make sure that you visit artistic oasis that is right situated in the heart of downtown. Take a visit at City garden and you would be amazed to find vibrant colors with a blend of lush green plantings and also a greater collection of international renowned sculptures.
3. For all the nature lovers, plan your visit to explore the Forest park, the place is spread over 1,300 acres of land with colorful lakes, varied attractions and walking pathways. People come here to enjoy the family time together.
4. Visit the most fascinating stopovers at “Mother Road’s” while driving Old Route 66.
5. For absolute fun and free entertainment, you can visit world-class free attractions that includes places like Grant’s farm, Missouri history museum, Science center, Anheuser Busch Brewery, Art Museum and Zoo attractions.
6. Enjoy your time amidst nature by marveling at Missouri Botanical Garden which is one of the world’s top public gardens.
7. Take a visit at kid-friendly attractions like the City museum and the Magic house.
8. Visit Cahokia Mounds, an ancient Indian civilization.
9. Visit some greatest casinos and plan to earn some good money by visiting Harrah’s, Casino Queen, Lumiere Place, Ameristar, The President and many more.
10. Experience the vibrancy of live music at varied area clubs and taverns.
11. The Art lovers can head straight to the Contemporary Art museum, the Pulitzer Foundation for the arts, Laumeier Sculpture Park, ballroom, The Sheldon Concert hall and other nearby art galleries.